Saturday, January 24, 2009
Firelight
Music in my heart rings to tone the beaten drum of confusion when the restless muse seeks solace in age old spells of incanted wisdom. Dragons fly and guide my seeking pilgrim in search of lost chalice for easy street reviews. Lose not the hot fire of decision rising in the north a ray to play it again Sam on my diamond harmonium. Waters flow in green gardens of lost youth when forever was a single note to sing in grace and it was enough to just be me. A starred sweet laugh and a flower smile to while away endless discourse of I'll be and I'll see when I'm. Sun's shadowed dial sets pace and beackons to race my bursting heart too soon the awarded trophy of divinity. Instantly with prized nirvana famed and fortuned do I wander to begin again. My compass set for magi's course soft wing set sail this sea of light a holy passion unforgotten evermore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment