Sunday, December 28, 2008
Psychic Holiday
Kay called yesterday, my psychic to fame and fortune guidin' me through life's tenuous path of ups and downs, smiles and frowns, send in the clowns, my parades started and I got my place reserved and my lines to serve. 'Course, script has a surprise ending which even Kay don't know, that'd spoil all the fun and the audience thrill as I overcome death's final frontier and ride into the sunset on Michael's angel'd chariot to the stars, Jimi Hendrix singin' Castles Made of Sand in enternity. Kay said it's breakout time for me. Time for my golden ship to sail the sea of success and happiness, to throw off my fear cloak and shine bright. I dreamed of discount fares to paradise and saw my spirit swimmin' in crystal clear lagoons and white sand brilliant truths. No more dark isolation and stormy times. Peace reigned supreme and the huddled masses heard a song of sweet mist washing away blue sufferin' hoverin' above humanities clouded fire. My grandma's watchin me Kay said. Like a lovin' spirit protector purchased for extended warranty against lifes damages and roadside emergencies. It's a comfort to know Gramma watchs down from above, assistin' my frightened dove of a child sometimes searchin' just hopin' to do it all right. Keep it light Kay said, and have fun in the sun of possibility. I pray for the key to see and in the moment be a holy extension of my Father's business Savin' Souls Inc. Keep the contract ink flowin', business of life with no strife be my mission as I ignition and lift off, this course of mortal soul savin' assignment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment