Wednesday, December 24, 2008

O Holy Night

O Holy Night, to live and die while Christ is born again without sin in our global warmed world, artic ice melting gently in Atlantic apathy. I saw an Angel last night at Riteaid unafraid of the mass consumption of dreams to cheap to realize, clutching a value discount to eternal bliss. Do I miss the mark or embark on a new journey to heavens gate, keeping my pin number confidential to all except St Peter who sees me on the list and grants access to the glorious multitudes of light workers on overtime saving souls for minimum wage miracles? Holy sage, thy will be done for this prodigal son seeking guidance to a ground zero realized heart. Expressions come and go, comet lights my wiseman path in search of a holy mangered savior strapped in an RV golden rocket, new Sun God to the stars. Is it sanity I crave or peace and acceptance as I save a simple light in this Holy Night of redemption? I hear the Angels sing to belong again rising high on the charts of humbleness to this I kiss the earth in faith I might to dream again.

No comments:

Post a Comment